Thursday, July 13, 2006

One for the pot.

When you're making a pot of tea, you put in scoops of loose tea, one per cup, and one for the pot.

That's sorta been my motto when cooking.

When I'm preparing, I always allowed a little extra for 'cooking down' or 'sticking to the pot'.

This last couple of weeks, I've really been lamenting the little bit that gets stuck. I'll get over it.

It does 'hurt' when you only get one egg, and it seems like a quarter of it stays in the pot. I've stopped having brekkie egg because of it.

Speaking of brekkie, this morning's was not bad, 4 small mushrooms, grilled with garlic flakes and all spice on top, topped with cottage cheese, on Paradise Light Crackers. Yummy. But I worry that I've wasted two of my crackers. This means no morning tea, or no crackers with supper. Hmmm... I think I'll have to think it out again.

Today I'm going to take Sue's advice. I'm going to roam through the online recipes on the Cohen website and see what I find. There's gotta be something more interesting hidden there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home