Thursday, July 06, 2006

I can see the headlines now...

Man dies in kitchen incident.

Woman charged after throttling man for taking onion slice.

I was preparing my lunch today. Had weighed out 115g salad, chopped up my piddly amount of onion, and threw it into my bowl. While I was chopping up my baby spinach leaves, the man walked past and grabbed a piece of onion! My tiny, savoured, amount of onion, pre-weighed and lovingly chopped. Well, I discovered how far he jumps when I yell. Poor thing. I think I scared him.

But visions of having to re-weigh my veg streamed through my mind, also, I had zucchini and mushrooms under the grill, so they weren't 'raw weight' any more.

And I couldn't bare to lose that 1g of ONION!!!

Still, he'll live, and I don't think he will do that again. :D

1 Comments:

At 7/07/2006 4:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hate it when the little bit we are allowed is pinched, especially when the thief in question can eat what they want!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home