Monday, July 10, 2006

Learned something today.

If you go shopping straight after a successful weigh in, you're less tempted to buy junk.

Went for my weigh in today, have been on the programme 9 days, have lost 6.3kg.

Not too shabby.

In cooking the last week, I've noticed that I've favoured raw salady type things, because the thought of cooking in MASSIVE pots (which are the only variety I own) and cleaning them, just for 100g of veggies! So, today, while shopping, I bought myself a tiny $8 saucepan. And lashed out on Shiitake Mushrooms. Since I eat so much mushroom, I thought I'd best mix it up a little.

Came home, and cooked up my 100g stir fry. Not daunting at all in the little saucepan. Will cook more now.

Had my 110g Steak with 100g stir fried Shiitake Mushrooms, Onion, Zucchini and Wombok. It wasn't bad.

I've been missing cheese, so tomorrow, I'm going to have cheese for lunch. I can have cottage, ricotta or Mozarella. I don't really like Mozarella, so will probably have Ricotta with roast mushrooms. Must say, I wish they made a blue vein ricotta.. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home