Sunday, July 02, 2006

My first day.

Well, I've just finished lunch, and since I started before dinner last night, I guess it's been sorta 24 hours. I wonder if I should be on scales already??? hehe

I slept in this morning and woke up with a slight headache. It's got worse through the day, despite Nurofen Plus. Having woken up late, I had brekkie late, and I had 175g Yoghurt. I didn't have any low fat yoghurt, but it was plain Greek Yoghurt, and I didn't have any of the other brekkie fare I needed.

We went shopping to buy all the 'supplies' and I bought a couple of each variety of allowed crispbreads etc, and some containers to keep them in. Managed to get some baby spinach leaves, which is fantastic because they are very light and you can have lots of them.

I took an apple with me to the shopping centre because I knew I was going to be tempted to eat there, as the kids wanted lunch in the food court. So I sat and ate my apple and drank the water I took with me, while the kids had crepes, one wiht ham and cheese, and the other with strawberries and chocolate. It was fine. Better than I thought it'd be.

I haven't been in and out of Coles EVER with so few items, or so quickly, or costing so little!!!

Walking around the shopping centre, I kept looking at women around my height, and wondering what they weigh. I sorta wanted to get an idea of what I'd look like when I finish. One woman walked past, about my height, I'd estimate she was around 75kg. Gosh she looked good. Can't wait to look THAT GOOD

Got home to have lunch, Decided to have Fish again, I know I'll have to cook dinner tonight, so I wanted an easy lunch. I got the salad stuff out and weighed it. When I finished, it was 5g over what I'm supposed to have. My first instinct was to say oooh and turn a blind eye, but I was good, and took out a couple of bits of tomato, onion and cucumber, to make it the right amount.
Then I weighed my fish and put them together. It was fantastic. I was full when I finished. I decided not to have a crispbread with it, as I'll save it for mid afternoon.

shit, I forgot to buy cheese :( But I did get low fat natural yoghurt.

2 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 10:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi asy,
You can only have cheese 3 times a week, so it is probably not that big a problem that you don't have it. Also, on the egg question, you can only have 1 egg per day and that is the one allowed in the program, so you have to choose between egg or yoghurt for breakfats. I usually have my egg cut up on 2 crackers with a bit of tomato, cucumber and lettuce on top. It's a bit like having a slice of toast and very yummy. You're doing great and will be at your goal before you know it. I lost 35kg in 4 months. Just remember to drink heaps of water and stick to the program 100%.
Beck

 
At 7/03/2006 1:30 pm, Blogger asy said...

thanks Beck!

I must admit, I love the Yoghurt for brekkie, but this morning I cut a Kiwifruit up into it, and I'm sorry I did, it was FAR too astringent along with the natural yoghurt. I won't do it again. Didn't add anything, and now I'm a piece of fruit down for the day :(
I'll be thrilled if I can lose 10kg a month, that'll put me on goal for my next birthday!
asy :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home