Friday, June 30, 2006

And so it begins.

Today Sue confirmed she's received my blood test results, and she's sent them off to get my individual programme.

She's sent me the 'shopping list' because my daughter and I are going to the market in the morning and even though I don't know my quantities yet, I'll get changing over to the 'right' foods asap.

There's some possibility that I'll have my programme as soon as tomorrow, but more likely on Monday. Then I just have to decide whether to start right away, or on Wednesday after Tuesday's dinner out. Although, I am seeing the chef tomorrow to organise the restaurant, so I'm going to ask him if he can do me a 'Cohen's Barramundi' :D

I've got a big long instruction manual to read too, and I have to get measured (which I'm not excited about) before I start on the programme properly. It'll be interesting to see the reduction.

I'm also going to have some photos taken this weekend, so we have real honest naked truth before and after shots. These should be interesting and should be a good way to determine the validity of the claims of skin tightening on the programme.

I'd say "Here goes nothing", but I am pretty sure "Here comes SOMETHING"!

2 Comments:

At 6/30/2006 10:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will do great I know it!
Hang in there and try your best not to deviate - it doesn't take as long. I've been on Cohen's for 7 weeks today and have lost 22.5kg! There is hope!!
Mitmary:)

 
At 6/30/2006 10:58 pm, Blogger asy said...

Crikey, that's FANTASTIC!

I'd be happy to get anywhere NEAR that.

Thanks HEAPS for posting, please keep posting!

asy :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home