Saturday, July 01, 2006

Spring water (hold the fudge).

It's D Day for me today.

Sue's coming over later for a cuppa. Armed with my new programme.

I sure hope I got lots of grams of "yummy veggies" (I need to keep saying that, maybe I'll believe it).

Went to the market this morning, Bought lots of yummy stuff. I can't believe there's such a fantastic fruit and veg market not more than 5 mintues from where I've lived for 4.5 years and I haven't BEEN there yet!!!

Not going to be a problem now, will go fortnightly at least. It's much cheaper and fresher than the supermarkets. Also there's a Fishmonger there, and I bought a WHOLE cleaned snapper for $15. So it's Baked Snapper for dinner. Mmmmmm .

Cauli for $2.40 each, Wombok $2 each, Mandarines $2 a BOX...

I'm really pleased with the variety of foods there, I got just about everything on the Cohen List. There's a few things I didn't find, but I'll live for a bit.

I was VERY impressed with the fact that I walked past all the honey roast macadamias, the hand made fudge, and didn't even take commission off the fairy floss I bought for my daughter.

I bought myself a bottle of spring water (because I'd forgotten to take my water), and that was it.

Saw some really nice bead necklaces there, under $10, so maybe that'll be my first 'reward'.

I've started a spreadsheet to keep track of my weight loss, even has a neato chart so I can watch the line go down. I've done another spreadsheet to keep track of my measurement changes. Should be interesting. I'll blog again after I know what my plan is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home