Sunday, July 16, 2006

The words of master Yoda.

Do, Or Do Not, there is no Try.

Prophetic words for the dieter.

Now, I'm not a star wars fan, never could get into it (love other Sci-Fi, just not SW) but I heard this phrase and it stuck.

That's what it's like with this programme. You are either on it or not on it, there's no 'try'.

I was thinking. I may have blogged this before, but it bears repeating.

To everything there is a season.

There are seasons to most fresh foods. For example Nectarines. (poor example because I'm allowed to have nectarines, but work with me here). I get no nectarines for 8 months of the year because they are out of season. Somehow I survive.

For me, for the next x months, EVERYTHING Is out of season. Everything except what's on the programme.

It makes it VERY easy to walk past chocolate and chips and cake etc. I just look and say, nope, that's out of season.

As mentioned previously, I'm not having much trouble with any temptations. Just my cup of tea...

A friend brought me a pressie of a new teapot yesterday, I've never owned a nice teapot (well, or any teapot at all) and it's a really cute Glass one with a tea plunger in it. I can't wait to make a pot of tea. That's going to be my finishing reward. A pot of tea.

And some jewelery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home