Sunday, July 23, 2006

Habits

Went to the piccies today, we were running a little late, and walked in just as it was starting. On the way in, I thought, Hmm, I'll just run over and get an ice cream and chips before I go in. It was involuntary. Almost mechanical. Of course, I didn't get either, and just ate my crispbread and an apple that I was due for during the movie.

It was the same last night, at the Trivia especially. As soon as we sat down, out came the chips and nuts and lollies. Every one of the prizes was chocolate. It's no wonder we associate food with reward.

The card night last night was deliberately 'snack free'. We played from about 9pm till about 11.30pm. We're ALL a little cuddlier than necessary, and past card nights have been full of chips, lollies and cheeses with associated condiments. We still managed to have a great time.

Well, weigh in tomorrow. I'm hoping it's around 3kg. Will post tomorrow.

Tomorrow's also the aforementioned restaurant lunch. Should be a fun day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home