Thursday, July 27, 2006

Visitors

Had a friend come visit on Monday.

He's on the Cohen programme too, so cooking dinner was fun, it was How many grams of Meat and How many grams of Veg are you allowed??? hehe. It was fun.

Then in the morning I made muffins. I chop up the veg allowance of zucchini, mushrooms, onion and a little garlic, and put it into a muffin tin, then crack an egg over the top. Then bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 180C. If I'm going to eat it right away I leave the yolk entire, so it's runny over the veg, but if I'm going to store them, I lightly whisk the egg through the veg and when it cooks it's like a little muffin. They are really yummy and I make a whole tray the reheat them (uwave 1 min) in the morning. Makes a great change to yoghurt!

He's lost 25kg and looks fantastic. His wife has also been on the programme, but she's nearly finished and he said she looks AMAZING! It's inspiring. It was lovely to catch up with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home