Thursday, July 27, 2006

Time

Time, there's just not enough of it.

I love my evenings. The kids go to bed at 8.30, and after that it's my time to relax. I watch telly until around midnight. Sometimes (too often) I'm still up at 1am or 1.30am watching the last of the interesting things, then I go to bed and get up at 7.30am.

I'd LOVE to get 8 or 9 hours sleep , but, getting up at 7.30am precludes that.

I know... I KNOW!!! I need to get to bed earlier. But then I'd miss my knitting and my telly and etc... My resolution is to be in bed before midnight every night. I'm sure this'll help both my health and my weight loss.

Would be nice if there were an extra few hours in the night, so I could still be up till 1am AND wake up at 7.30am, AND get 8 hours sleep. Hmmm... Ya canna change the laws of physics... Unfortunately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home