Friday, July 28, 2006

Got belted today.

For the first time in many many years (actually in living memory) I bought a belt.

I got into a new pair of jeans last week. Still a Size 26, but a smaller-than-usual pair. Before I started, I couldn't even get them past my calves. Now they go on, and are loose in the waist and fally-downy.

So I bought a belt. Got one of those 'army style' ones, with the webbed belt, so it'll resize easilly, no need for belt holes, just move the webbing through the clip. You know the style...

I've figured out the standard size 14 sizes, which is my goal, and I have 149cm still to lose. I've lost 39cm so far.

Question is, why is it the boobs that go first???

2 Comments:

At 7/29/2006 4:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
came acrosee ur blog as i am on cohen prog too.My name is warann jus started 2 weeks ago. Congrats and hope u lose more kgs.If need to keep in touch my email addy is warann@hotmail.com.Do u know of any other websites on cohen's prog and diet recipes???
MAny thanks

 
At 7/30/2006 11:22 pm, Blogger asy said...

Hiya warann,

Have a look at my links, the second one down is a forum with cohens ppl on it.

The first link, the Cohen website, has lots of recipes in it. Have a look there too.

asy :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home