Monday, June 26, 2006

The bullet.

Enquiring about the Cohen programme, I discovered it costs $650.

I wondered where I was going to get this from (since my car needs a new Dif and there goes my 'spare' cash).

Today, in the mail, I received a letter that informed me that next week I'm receiving a payment of $600 due to the yearly 'carer payment' bonus (A government payment made to people caring for family members with a 'disability', in addition to the fortnightly payment we get).

Not that I'm 'into' holistic stuff, but, ya gotta admit... I need $650, I get $600.

Someone's tryin' to tell me something.

Time to bite the bullet methinks.

I've made an appointment for tomorrow arvo. Am going to take Andrew (My other half) with me. He tells me the programme is 'bullshit'. The discussion has been along the lines of 'how can they tell you what to eat based on a blood test'. And 'just cut the fat and carbs out (which is also done on the Cohen plan) and you'll lose weight without paying for the programme'.

Andrew really understands weight and the eternal struggle with it. He's cuddly too. He's been seeing a weight loss Dr, and has recommended I go along to him too. I just don't think I can survive on meal replacements, and I worry about what happens at the end. Can't stay on the meal replacements forever.

Will make the decision tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home