Wednesday, October 25, 2006

heavyweight child

Last night I had to drive my daughter somewhere. But we were in a hurry and she (as usual) didn't have her shoes on.

So I gave her a piggy back to the car (she didn't want to walk on the wet grass then put socks on).

*Things we do for kids...*

Anyway, it occurred to me, while groaning under the weight, that I've lost nearly as much as she weighs. She weighs 53kg, and I've lost 40. I still need to lose at least another 40-50.

Carrying her across the backyard really brought home just how much strain I was putting on my body, particularly my knees.

On a happy note, people in the shops near here are starting to ask me what I'm doing, they're noticing I've lost weight, which is really cool!

The other cool thing is, even though I'm only half way, I feel as though I'm almost finished. I anticipate being finished around the end of march next year, but, the time from November till March always goes really really quickly.

Roll on March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home