Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yeah, I know...

It's been a while since I posted, sorry, I've been busy.

Have spent time with Mum, and organising stuff.

Still, progress has been interesting over the last 2 weeks. Two weeks ago I didn't lose anything, in fact I gained a Kilo. It was really odd, coz I hadn't eaten anything untoward, but I guess these things happen, but this week I made up for it with a 4.3kg loss!

I've now lost 22.5kg on the Cohen programme, and this along with the 6kg prior makes pretty close to 30kg lost total. I'm looking forward to hitting the 25kg down mark! Then I'll be 1/3 of the way through the programme. YAY!

Tomorrow should be fun, I'm going to an Agricultural Show, so a big day of walking around looking at fun stuff like tractors and sawmills :D Looking forward to it.

I hope I don't miss out on seeing the woodchop.

1 Comments:

At 9/05/2006 10:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on the 22.5kgs. You nust be noticing a big difference now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home