Monday, January 28, 2008

Well Crikey,

Have a guess what happens when you forget what account your blog is linked to?

That's right...

No posts for a year...

FINALLY I found some old email accounts saved in the background, and found the account the blog was on, so I thought I'd update it.

Well, I finished the programme at 78kg. Took me a year (less a day). I started on the 4th of July 2006 and finished on the 2nd of July 2007.

The forum I started (see two posts ago), at NEW YOU FORUM is going great guns. We have over 20000 posts and 500 members, it's sure magic. I love it.

Life as a 'skinny person' is fantastic. Mind you, I still don't think I'm a 'skinny person', I still have some skin there that's still toning, and I've had some 'bounce issues', by which I mean my weight has fluctuated and I've gone back onto the programme again to revisit my goal, but overall I'm doin' OK.

Anyway, just thought I'd post an update.

thanks for reading!

asy :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home